Search This Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1st

What I ate today:


Breakfast: Lemon Water and Raw Chocolate (2 mini bars)

Lunch:  Egg in a hole

Snack: Phresh Greens

Snack: Mixed Berry Smoothie



Snack: Hummus with quick bread and pizza base

Snack: Chocolate Balls

Dinner: Beet Juice

Dessert:
Hard Chocolate


Nutrients I got today: 
Protein, antioxidants, and magnesium!

Thoughts:
I feel so energized with the amount of raw foods today! 

Exercise:
I did a few Pull-ups and walking and stretching. 

Challenges:
Finding time to relax with my current workload. 

Affirmation:
I am full of energy for everything I want to do and need to do! 

Grateful for:
The Earth Diet TEAM! 

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment