Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22nd


What I ate today:

Morning: Water


Drink: Green tea

Snack: Phresh Greens


Lunch:  Lima Bean Soup – Ingredients:  Lima beans, brown rice pasta, water, kale, garlic, thyme, sage, cayenne pepper and Real Salt.

Dinner: Some more yummy Lima bean soup!

Dessert: Chocolate Mini Bar

Nutrients I got today: Protein & magnesium.  Phresh Greens drink is very alkalizing to my body.

Exercise: 45 minutes of yoga

Affirmation: My schedule just works! Everything about it works! It’s brilliant and I feel relaxed and joyous and so healthy I feel really good. I feel so good. I am soo grateful!

Grateful for: 
Vibrational alignment on a cellular level!

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment