Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23rd


What I ate today:

Morning:  Lime water

Breakfast:  One Chocolate Almond Butter Cup

Picture

Snack: 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds

Snack: Phresh Greens drink

Lunch:  Brown rice pasta with cumin, olive oil, Real Salt, and pepper!

Afternoon Snack: One Chocolate Almond Butter Cup

Dinner: Yucca Fries with cucumber and dill!

Picture

Nutrients I got today: Protein, magnesium and alkalizing greens.

Exercise: Lots of walking!!

Affirmation: I can replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts! It is a process and sometimes easier than other times but I always know it is there as a possibility.

Grateful for: 
I picked up my sister from the airport today!! She arrived from Australia!

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment