Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30th


What I ate today:

Morning: Water

Breakfast:  A smoothie I made with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and hemp milk! Yum!

Lunch:  Another smoothie I made with the Vitamix with strawberries, blueberries, water, almond butter and pecan butter!

Afternoon Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar with 1 tablespoon of almond butter.

Picture

Another afternoon Snack: A handful of cashews and a Mangosteen drink.

Dinner: A curry I made with chickpeas, oats (to thicken the curry), and a lot of spices including turmeric and cayenne pepper, and cilantro with organic chicken.  This is a new recipe I just made and will share it on the website soon!

Dessert: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Nutrients I got today: Protein, magnesium, Vitamin C, Omega 3’s and Iron!

Exercise: 90 minutes of yoga and walked 34 blocks in NYC in the beautiful sunshine!

Affirmation: I am giving up that something is wrong.

Grateful for: 
Summer!!!

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment