Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10th


What I ate today:

Morning: Water and one Chocolate Mini Bar with iced Yogi herbal tea

Breakfast:  Juice - Grapefruit, carrot, lemon and pear! Yum!

Lunch:  One Cheesecake Pop from One Lucky Duck- OoPs I was on the go and this was a quick bite to eat! And oh boy did I enjoy it!!! It is Raw & vegan! Yay!

                    
Dinner: Egg wrap! Organic eggs in a brown rice wrap with almond butter that I made, hemp seeds and spring onions or green onions as Americans call them! With Himalayan sea salt!

Nutrients I got today: Antioxidants, Vitamin C, And lots of protein at dinner!

Exercise: 90 minutes of yoga in Central Park!

Affirmation: I LOVE The Earth Diet!

Grateful for: 
The opportunity to meditate!

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html



No comments:

Post a Comment