Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 4th

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Lemon Water &  Block of Chocolate


Picture


Snack: Two Raw Cacao Beans (My friend bought them back from Peru) :)

Snack: One Almond Butter Cup ( You can get these at Organic Corner in Massapequa NY) 

Lunch: 1/2 a cup of Raw Sunflower Seeds

Drink:  Drank LOTS of water, It was a hot day today in NYC!!!!

Dinner:  Pasta primavera with brown rice pasta, peas, broccoli, garlic, and onion in coconut oil! A new recipe in The Earth Diet book that will come out in 2014!!

Dessert: Chocolate Ice Cream 



Picture


Nutrients I got today:  Protein, Good carbohydrates, Vitamin C and magnesium!

Exercise:  90 minutes of yoga

Challenges:
Feeling like my work is "enough"!!!!


Affirmation: I do what I love and I am paid well to do it!  It fulfills my purpose and is why I came here! 

Grateful for:  It is easier to live the Earth Diet lifestyle now then when I started in 2009! There are much more organic products on the market and organic produce is more accessible even in regular supermarkets! It's awesome!  Brown rice pasta is a new products I love and tastes exactly like "pasta" but is made with only brown rice! It's idea pasta lovers and is also gluten free!!!!!! Also grateful to be in USA on Independence Day! Happy July 4th!!!


Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment