Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 3rd


What I ate today:

Morning: Water and Oil pulling with Sesame Seed Oil





Breakfast: Three Chocolate Mini Bars

Snack: Raw Cashews and The Earth Diet Vanilla Ice Cream

Lunch: Green Juice from Pure Food and Wine


Snack: The Earth Diet Chocolate Ice Cream 

Dinner: Pizza and Salad! The Pizza topping was nutritional yeast, real salt and coconut oil!  The base was flax seeds, whole wheat flour, oregano.. Will share this recipe soon on The Earth Diet website so stay tuned :)

Dessert: 
One Chocolate Mini Bar


Nutrients I got today: 
Lots of good fats & antioxidants

Exercise: Lots of walking!!!!!!

Challenges: Being completely stress free! 

Affirmation: I am calm and everything is working itself out! I love life and there is so much joy happening here each day on Earth!

Grateful for: 
The Rainbow I saw after the rain! Stunning!! :) 

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment