Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25th


What I ate today:

Breakfast:  One Phresh Greens drink

Picture

Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Lunch:  Turkey bacon (I am craving bacon and realize this is a healthier alternative).  And 2 packets of SeaSnax (roasted seaweed with cayenne pepper).

Afternoon Snack: ¾ a cup of walnuts – MmMm was perfect brain food as I worked with my editor today for the new book!  Then I went to Westerly Market where Noah was sampling his Rock’n Raw Chocolates.

Dinner: Organic eggs and turkey bacon sandwich (On Ezekiel grain bread)


Nutrients I got today: Protein, fiber and antioxidants.  

Exercise: Walking in city and stretching! I also meditated today J

Affirmation: I am in vibrational alignment on a cellular basis!

Grateful for: My body and its health. That I am able to move around and be active! It can be worse so I am appreciating where I am at!!!!
Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment