Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6th


What I ate today:

Morning: Water and one Chocolate Mini Bar

Breakfast: Raw Cheesecake - I was testing this recipe for the new book hence the breakfast!!!

Picture


Snack: Ketchup!! lol I had this because I was testing this recipe for the new book!

Snack: Two Chocolate Mini Bars!

Snack: The Earth Diet Green Juice

Social Event: Glass of organic red wine and I had a piece of toasted bread with eggplant- It was not organic but was at a local wine bar, would be even better and classier if it were organic :) 

Dinner: The Earth Diet Fries

Picture

Nutrients I got today: A lot antioxidants and magnesium!!!

Exercise: Walking 

Challenges:
Self doubt


Affirmation: I am bountiful and blissful! 

Grateful for:
 The Earth Diet Team! 

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment