Search This Blog

Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27th


What I ate today:

Morning: Lime water

Breakfast: The Earth Diet Breakfast Cereal with hemp milk!

Picture

Morning Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Lunch: One brown rice wrap with pecan nut butter with organic turkey bacon and one egg cooked in coconut oil.

Afternoon Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar and 2 tablespoons of chocolate ice cream (made with cashews, maple syrup and cacao).

Dinner: At Robert Plant concert!! They had healthy alternative available!! I was pleasantly surprised!! I ate broccoli with chili and French fries! The ketchup had corn syrup (conventional generic brand) and I would rather not consume that even though I love fries with tomato sauce!


Dessert: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Nutrients I got today: Protein, magnesium and antioxidants

Exercise: Lots of walking through Brooklyn on the way to the concert!!Went via the Brooklyn library!!


Accomplished: Worked a good 3 hours on the manuscript for the new Earth Diet book with my editor Stephanie J

Grateful for: 
This realization: I believe that we are all well intentioned.
Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment