Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2nd


What I ate today:

Breakfast: Lemon Water, Raw Chocolate (2 Mini bars) and Apple Carrot Juice

Snack:
2 Eggs in a Hole and Green Tea


Snack: Hummus

Snack: Nectarine

Lunch: Apple Carrot Juice and 1/4 Roasted Eggplant

Snacks: One Mini Bar


Picture


Dinner: Buffalo Wings

Dessert:
One Mini Bar

Nutrients I got today: Magnesium and Protein! 

Thoughts:
I love doing this blog, it really holds me accountable to what I am eating and makes me aware of when I am eating

Exercise:
90 minutes of yoga! 

Challenges:
Upsetting the vegans who read my blog because I eat meat. The good news is I eat 75% raw vegan plant based foods, juices and smoothies. 

Affirmation:
I am loved and all is well

Grateful for:
The summer! Loving the weather very much!

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

No comments:

Post a Comment