Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5th

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Water and Chocolate Ice Cream Smoothie (Just added to a blender: 1 1/2 cups of cashew ice cream and 2/3 cup almond milk for 3 minutes! - Was lovely and thick! - Serves 2 :)

Snack: Hummus and Quick Bread (Recipe in new book) 

Snack: Two Chocolate Mini Bars

Lunch: Gluten Free Vegan Pancakes!!! Delicious!! 


Picture


Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Dinner: Shrimp Masala 

Nutrients I got today: Protein and magnesium which helped a lot to calm my muscles and nervous system :) 

Exercise:  Stretching! And I made a lot of food today so I used my arms a lot!! Testing recipes out for the new book! :)

Challenges:
Mourning someone's death. Grieving feels well like grieving!!!


Affirmation: I am growing and expanding each day and experiencing more and more peace and lessons as I go!

Grateful for:
My mum being alive!!!! Yay mum! :)

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment