Search This Blog

Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 19th


What I ate today:

Morning: Water

Breakfast:  Full Raw Chocolate Bar – Which is 4 chocolate mini bars! Yumm!

Lunch:  Spicy Spaghetti with broccoli! I made it with brown rice pasta, cayenne pepper and The Earth Diet Ketchup! This is a new recipe and I will share it on the website soon!


Dinner: The Earth Diet Mac n "Cheese" with black pepper! Yum!

Dessert:  Another Chocolate Bar!!

Nutrients I got today: Potassium, magnesium, protein and more!!! Tomorrow I will have a fresh juice and more raw greens!

Exercise: Lots of walking in the sun and 15 minutes of stretching!

Affirmation: Replacing negative thoughts with positive ones! J

Grateful for: 
To be living my dream job helping people with nutrition and to live a good life! J

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment