Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28th


What I ate today:

Morning: Water

Breakfast: One Chocolate Mini Bar and the the Earth Diet Breakfast Cereal

Lunch: I went to Whole Foods and had chickpea curry with rice.

Snack: One Chocolate Mini Bar

Afternoon Snack: Phresh Greens drink and a lime water

Dinner: Mac n’ Cheese and the Earth Diet Superfood Kale Salad

Picture

Picture


Dessert: Chocolate Cashew Ice Cream with pecan butter, blueberries and raspberries


Nutrients I got today: Protein & magnesium.  The Phresh Greens alkalized my body.

Exercise: Walking in Central Park


Affirmation: I replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts!!!

Grateful for: 
People on the planet who want to be healthy! J

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment