Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15th


What I ate today:

Morning: Water

Breakfast:  One Chocolate Mini Bar and one Lemon Shot from Organic Avenue

Morning Fun:  I got my hair cut today at NY Hair Co! They only use vegan animal cruelty free products and have organic colouring! The owner Andrew is vegan.

Snack: Grapefruit Juice (2 grapefruits)

Lunch:  At Pure Food and Wine meeting with the head of PR at Hay House!! Here is a picture of Richelle and I. I had a green juice that had cilantro, spinach, pineapple and ginger.  Then I had a salad with greens including parsley, cilantro and kale with an olive oil dressing and macadamia nut cheese! 
Lunch Dessert: Cheesecake Pop (raw & vegan)


Snack:  One Chocolate Mini Bar

Exercise: Walking to Wholefoods for dinner ingredients and back via Central Park! Making dinner is always an exercise too! ;)



Dinner:  Vegetarian Pad Thai! I will share recipe on the website soon!


Photo by Rock n Raw Photos


Nutrients I got today:  I ate a lot of raw today so I got a lot of antioxidants and vitamins!


Affirmation: I am grateful for what I have while working towards what I want!

Grateful for: 
Salvatore- The online Director for The Earth Diet! He does such great work! J

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html


No comments:

Post a Comment