Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29th


What I ate today:

Morning: Green tea with yerba mate

Breakfast: I made Chocolate Balls on the TV show Better Connecticut. Here is the “full length TV show”.  Click here to watch me making chocolates on TV!! J

Lunch: Green juice with parsley, cucumber, celery, spinach, extremely green!! And a berry smoothie with rice milk, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries – Mmm delicious and simple! Also part of lunch was a vegan sweet potato enchilada and a vegan-gluten free chocolate cake at:  It’s Only Natural Market.


Afternoon snack: A delicious organic nectarine

Dinner: The Earth Diet Mac n’ Cheese!


Nutrients I got today: Lots of vitamins and minerals from the green juice, protein, magnesium and zinc!

Exercise: Walking in Central Park

Affirmation: I have a warm and happy heart!

Grateful for: 
 A warm and happy heart!

Love Liana!

Chat with me online www.facebook.com/lianawernergray

For the recipes above go to: http://www.theearthdiet.org/recipes.html



No comments:

Post a Comment