Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 20

Image by G Living
Day 20 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Wednesday April 20th 2011.

Eating Program:
Morning: A glass of water with 1 teaspoon of bentonite clay
Next meal: A beet,carrot, celery and ginger juice
Next meal: White rice and black beans with avocado and salad: lettuce, coriander/cilantro, garlic, ginger, celery, lemon, spring onions/shallots
Next meal: A chocolate ball
Next meal: Raw Tacos. Ingredients: Flax Seeds, Garlic, Onion, Cumin, Chili, Sunflower Seeds, Avocado, Herbs, Lemon... recipe here.
Next meal: A red plum
Next meal: A chocolate ball with almond butter :)
I drank lots of water today!

Exercise Program:

Morning: Walked 40 mins
Afternoon: Walked 50 mins

Hypnosis Program:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;)

Today I went to The Balance Health & Wellness Center and got a massage by Christina and a Colonic by Carrie :) Christina is a new staff member here, she has a beautiful gentle touch as well as strong healing energy, she found some knots in my back that I did not know I had! To read more about colonics check out my previous blog: http://theearthdiet.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-293.html

Inspiration: 
An activated thought means a thought that when I think it, I have a feeling response. If you're not having a feeling response to something, a feeling that feels good or a feeling that feels bad -- the thought is not that powerful, and it is probably not a big player in your vibrational mix. - Abraham
For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment