Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April Day 14

Day 14 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Thursday April 14th 2011.

Eating Program:
Morning: A glass of water
Next meal: A grapefruit and orange juice :)
Next meal: Fried Carrot and Ginger rice! Yum :) Ingredients: Brown rice, olive oil, onion, garlic, ginger, coriander/cilantro seeds,carrots, brown onion.
Next meal: 2 organic nectarines
Next meal: 2 chocolate balls with almond butter
Next meal: an avocado
Next meal: A salad made by my beautiful friend Roxxe! Ingredients: lettuce with a dressing of mustard, vinegar, black pepper, dill, and olive oil. Quite filling :)
Drank 3 green teas today also.

Exercise Program by our trainer Patrick:

Morning: 20 minutes walking and a 45 minute workout at Big Al's Family Fitness on mostly arms and some abs. 10 minutes stretching and sweating in the sauna.
Afternoon: Walking in Manhattan :)

Hypnosis Program by Paul Nguyen:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;)

Meditation: I set my timer for 5 minutes, closed my eyes and counted each breath, as a thought entered I let it go and came back to my breathing. I learned this from Esther Hicks.

Inspiration: LOVE.

For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment