Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

April Day 8

Day 8 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Friday April 8th 2011.

Eating Program: Today was entirely raw and mono foods...

Morning: Water with lemon.
Next meal: 1 Avocado. Pecan Nut Butter (ingredients Raw Pecans).
Next meal: Blueberries.
Next meal: Almond Butter (ingredients raw almonds).
Next meal: 1 yellow nectarine and strawberries.
Next meal: 2 white flesh nectarines
Next meal: Walnuts and mulberries
Next meal: Almond Butter
Night: Organic Green Tea :)

Exercise Program:
40 minutes of Qigong and breathing. Qigong has a long history in China as a national treasure for creating good health.

Hypnosis Program:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;)

Inspiration: I am responsible for how I feel and what I think.

With love, Liana. 

For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment