Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Day 10


Day 10 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Sunday April 10th 2011.

Eating Program:
Morning: A glass of water with 1/2 lemon
Next meal: A grapefruit
Next meal: Green Salad with Avocado and Chia Seeds. Ingredients: Lettuce, Kale, Avocado, Spring Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Fresh Coriander/Cilantro, Coriander/Cilantro Seeds, Chia Seeds, and lemon.
Next meal: Chick Pea Curry with brown rice and avocado. Ingredients: Chickpea Curry; Chick peas, potatoes, onion, garlic, thyme, cayene pepper, carrots, olive oil, sage, coriander/cilantro seeds. Risoto: Brown Rice cooked in olive oil with fresh spring onions, garlic and coriander/cilantro. Topped with sliced avocado, fresh coriander/cilantro and a squeeze of lemon.



Exercise Program:
3 hours of walking in the woods :)

Hypnosis Program:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;)

I also had a 20 minute Epsom Salt bath. 

Inspiration: No one is less than, no one is more than, we are all equal with equal possibilities available to us :) Only I can tell my self I can't and believe it. 

For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment