Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

April Day 11

Day 11 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Monday April 11th 2011.

Eating Program:
Morning: A glass of water with 1/2 lemon
Next: A glass of water with 1 teaspoon of Bentonite Clay
Next meal: A carrot, kale and beet juice.
Next meal: Chick Pea Curry with brown rice and avocado (left over from yesterday!). Ingredients: Chickpea Curry; Chick peas, potatoes, onion, garlic, thyme, cayene pepper, carrots, olive oil, sage, coriander/cilantro seeds. Risoto: Brown Rice cooked in olive oil with fresh spring onions, garlic and coriander/cilantro. Topped with sliced avocado, fresh coriander/cilantro and a squeeze of lemon.
Next meal: 2 organic nectarines
Next meal: 1 avocado
Next meal: Chocolate Balls and Almond Butter - divine treat! Ingredients: Cacao, Cacao butter, agave, water and almonds!
1 out of 5 meals was cooked, 4 out of 5 meals raw :)

Exercise Program:

Morning: 25 minutes of cardio at Big Al's Family Fitness. 22 minutes on the treadmill - 1 minute running full speed and 2 minutes walking - Patrick my trainer says this causes our bodies to burn more calories throughout the day. The 3 minutes using the skip rope. 7 minutes stretching in the sauna.
Afternoon: 2 hours walking with my beautiful friend and artist Eileen Fox Lawrence.

Hypnosis Program:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;)

I did a Bentonite Clay face mask today ;) 

Inspiration: What would I do if I knew I couldn't fail?

For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment