Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 18

Day 18 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Monday April 18th 2011.

Eating Program:
Morning: A glass of water
1 teaspoon of bentonite clay with water. 
Next meal: A beet, carrot, celery, ginger juice
Next meal:1 avocado
Green tea.
Next meal: 1 nectarine
Next meal: chocolate balls with almond butter
Next meal: 1 nectarine
Next meal: Avocado Salad: lettuce, spring onions, coriander/cilantro with a lemon, garlic and ginger dressing with avocado cubes.

Exercise Program:

90 minute walk
Stretching and dancing to my favourite music for 20 mins ... check out my favourites at The Earth Diet Youtube channel :) 5 minutes meditation

Hypnosis Program:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;) 

Inspiration: The power of YOU. (Which is also the title of my new blog article on KORA Organics By Miranda Kerr).

With love, Liana

For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment