Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

April Day 17

Day 17 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Sunday April 17th 2011.

Eating Program:
Morning: A glass of water
Next meal: A grapefruit and orange juice
Next meal: Rice and beans with salad: lettuce, spring onions, avocado, garlic, ginger, lemon and coriander/cilantor
Next meal: Raw Cheesecake. Ingredients: Cashews, macadamia nuts, dates, agave, vanilla bean, himalayan salt and coconut.
Next meal: More rice and beans leftover :)
Ginger tea

Exercise Program:

Relax day :) Did 20 minutes meditation.

Hypnosis Program:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;)

I also had a 20 minute Epsom Salt  and Lavender bath. 

Inspiration: I am the creator of my reality.


For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment