Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Day 16

Protein Breakfast!
Day 16 on my April Challenge!

My Customized Health Programs include a Exercise Program, Eating Program and Hypnosis Program.

This is what my day looked like - Saturday April 16th 2011.

Eating Program:
Morning: A glass of water
Next meal: A beautiful protein breakfast made by my friend Cassandra :) Organic egg scramble with onions and yellow peppers (capsicum), with blueberries and organic sour dough bread with organic peanut butter! A beautiful way to start the weekend!
Next meal: A chocolate ball. Ingredients cacao, cacao butter, water and agave
A green tea. 
Next meal: An AMAZING meal made by my friends Liz and Rob Graydon :) Lentil and Potato Curry with Chilli Carne.
A green tea. 
Next meal: Dinner with two amazing beings Andrew and Annemijn! Rice and beans with yucca, avocado and salad; lettuce, spring onion, avocado, coriander/cilantro with a garlic, ginger and lemon dressing.
It's truly amazing how many delicious meals can be made using ONLY ingredients that are provided by the earth naturally!

Exercise Program:

Morning: Stretching
15 minutes mediation :) Quietening my mind by counting my breaths.

Hypnosis Program:
20 minutes listening to my customized 'Weight Management' ;)

I also had a 20 minute Epsom Salt bath. 

Inspiration: Accessing and opening my pineal gland ;)


For free recipes visit:  

To create your own Customized Health Programs with one of our team members visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment