Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 86


Thoughts: Distinguishing my feelings from... just do it! How many times do you set your alarm in the morning intending to go for a run or some kind of exercise and when it hits the morning you don't "feel" like it so you hit the snooze button and go back to sleep. Or what about promising to do something or meet with someone and when the time comes you don't "feel" like it. I promised myself every time I binge ate that "this will be the last time, I will start again for sure on Monday" and then when Monday came I didn't "feel" like starting again, I just felt like eating crap and feeling small and tired! My feelings definately got in the way of what I wanted to do and set out to do. And how about the smokers intending to give up, and then not smoking and as soon as you "feel" like a smoke, it goes back in your mouth again? On this Earth Diet there have been times where I have felt like eating Nando's and walked past a bakery and smelt the fresh bread and cakes mmm and of course I get this "feeling" of I want it, AND I don't honour the feelings. What makes the difference for me getting that ok cool here is my "feeling", and it doesn't match up with what I actually want, so thankyou "feeling" for sharing, however I am not going to honour you as I am actually really committed to being on this Earth Diet. Yes I actually have a conversation with myself! Haha! And it works! I finally got that I don't have to "feel" like going to the gym to go to the gym, I can just go. That is integrity and keeping my word. And life just works. This Earth Diet works...I wouldn't have been able to stick on the Earth Diet if I hadn't distinguished this. :)

Like can you imagine waiting to "feel" like you want to do the Earth Diet before doing it? No! You probably never would feel like it...and when you just do it anyway regardless of your feelings...that's when you have power.

Challenges: To not honour the "feelings" when they come up and let them stop me from doing what I am committed too. It takes practise.

Triumphs: Talking to my "feeling" and doing what I said I would do anyway! And look it's worked...day 86 on The Earth Diet! woooo!

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Beetroot, carrot, celery, ginger juice. Avocado.

Lunch: Chocolate balls. Pear. Grapes.

Dinner: Avocado with lemon juice mmmmm. Macadamia...lots of them! Herbal tea.

Dessert: No dessert.

Snacks: No snacks.

Recipe: Today was a raw food day. Simple. :) Bliss.

Exercise: A run on the beach.

279 Days to go!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you might have an eating disorder and your blog reads as a justification for it. You don't give amounts when you list your daily food intake but it really doesn't look substantial. Have you lost weight?
    If this is about natural foods, why is it necesssary to list what exercise you do every day?
    Be careful.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? She is obligated to list portion sizes! Can't you see Liana obviously nourishes and respects her body enough not to put crap into it! Most of the time she takes photos any way!

    ReplyDelete