Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Road trip eating

Today my sister and I drove from Disney World to Ft Lauderdale! Here is how I ate for the day...

I started the day with Phresh Greens in water! Then I had raw chocolate (protein bar). Then I did 50 minutes of stretching. 

Then we started driving and as soon as we saw "Nature's Table" we had to pull over! So curious to see what they offered and very impressed with their selection! They had fruit salad, wraps and sandwiches, salads and smoothies. 


I got myself this beautiful selection of fruit! Aka natures candy! 

After 3 hours of driving we reached the Vitacost headquarters in Boca Raton! 

These are all the new health products that Vitacost have created! Very excited as vitacost offer organic and non Gmo ingredients for up to 50% off! I will be writing more about this and how you can save when shopping! 

Of course the first thing I tried was the vitacost chocolate mandarin orange! Amazing! 

Next stop was the Boca Raton Wholefoods! Such a gorgeous market place! 

Here Shawn was sampling some new products "That's It" and honestly I was blown away! These bars have just fruit! No other ingredients! No preservatives or additives! Just cherries and apples in one bar. And apricot and apple in another. Really impressive. Organic and non-Gmo. Super clean! Candy lovers you will enjoy this as much as I did! 

That's it!!! 

For dinner I had this from the Wholefoods buffet: peas, Mac n cheese, vegetable stir fry rice, potatoes and a chicken drumstick. 

Now I'm enjoying this kombucha with tequila! My favorite drink of choice if I am having alcohol and the most natural ;) 

66 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment