Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Monday eating! Daily food log

Today was first things first I had a organic nectarine before starting work on my computer. Divine. 


For breakfast I had a green tea and 2 pieces of organic bread with peanut butter. 

Next I had a chocolate ice cream made with rice milk! Covered in chocolate and peanuts! Divine! Plant based. 

Then I had another nectarine. 

I did a lot of work today on phone meetings, Skype meetings and emails. Then I went for an hour workout/stretching and yoga, hot tub and sauna. I had this greens drink. Remember you get 10% discount use code: TED always hooking you up with more Affordable organic ingredients! 


Dinner was Mahi-Mahi with huge green salad; lettuce, avocado, green beans and lemon! 

Today my sister and her friend ate at 5280 Burger bar in Denver Colorado! They do organic free range burgers! Epic! Nadine and Hayley!!!  


64 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment