Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A delicious day on the beach!

I spent another day here at Jersey Shore - Ocean Grove - New Jersey! On a quest to nourish my body with as nutrient rich foods at possible while spending a day at the beach with family and friends!

This morning started with a 1.5 Hour workout on the beach that consisted of running, walking, stretching, yoga and meditation. 

Then I had Phresh Greens - my travel companion - for greens on the go wherever I am! 

Next I had an Earth Diet Raw Chocolate Almond Butter Cup. High in protein and antioxidants! 


For lunch we ate on the boardwalk and had a tequila shot with lime and real salt. I carry this real salt with me. 

I had shrimp/prawns and fries! Such great beach food. I brought my organic ketchup - it really bothers me that restaurants still use corn syrup ketchup.

Then I enjoyed a one hour walk on the beach in the beautiful sunshine - it was so nice! After that I found a new juice bar that opened on the boardwalk! This is Kathy the owner and her beautiful employee. Check out Juice Beach on 701 Cookman Ave & 5th Ave on Boardwalk 732-45-JUICE they also do smoothies and organic foods! And hopefully soon raw chocolate! 

I so appreciated this freshly squeezed orange juice. 


Yum after that I discovered this little ice cream stand called Eddie Confetti Ice Cream that had coconut milk ice cream! Blown away by the chocolate, cookie dough and mint chip! Thank you to Eddie for offering this healthier alternative ice cream! This is also located on the Boardwalk in Asbury Park, NJ.


For gluten free people just use a cup instead of waffle cone. Also they serve herbal teas here! Amazing. 

My friends Andrew and Christina went there for their dessert later too! The power of sharing healthy delicious photos on Instagram! 

For dinner I had this amazing rice stir fry and a Beach Ball Sushi roll with shrimp, mango, avocado and crab! Also on the boardwalk at Langosta Lounge! 


Tomorrow I head back into NYC so am looking forward to me fav city places like Pure Food and Wine! 

75 days to book launch!

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment