Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

My past 3 days of eating

Saturday and Sunday I spent at Jersey Shore. It was fun to seek out the healthiest places possible in this part of Ocean Grove.

Saturday I started the day with Phresh Greens - always good to have greens everyday. Did an hour of exercise on the beach. Ladies it is that time of month beginning today and so I was craving a lot of carbs, proteins and sweets! Enjoyed this amazing coconut milk ice cream covered in peanuts from Eddies Confettis which is on the boardwalk in Asbury Park.


Started my lunch with a tequila shot (agave), lime and real salt. This is the little salt shaker I carry with me everywhere.

Then had some fries with homemade ketchup from Beach Shack also on the boardwalk in Asbury Park. 

For dessert I went back to Eddies Confettis for more coconut milk ice cream! My 3 favorite flavors chocolate, mint chip, cookie dough.


Drank lots of water and green tea too. 

Sunday morning started with Phresh Greens and then gathered up this cool Earth Diet gift pack to send our intern Susie who helped us share health in July and August! Grateful for passionate ambassadors! She gets the original Earth Diet book, bentonite clay, raw chocolate, IAM energy shots and more! 


For breakfast I had the Earth Diet raw chocolate almond butter cup. I live for these. 

For lunch I had this raw chocolate avocado pistachio bar on the beach! Heavenly situation! Made by raw chocolate man and this is high in protein - also helpful for that time of the ladies month! 

2nd lunch some tacos on the beach. 

Dinner included this gorgeous salad with rocket and avocado. 

And free range chicken with saffron rice. 

Then went shopping at Wegmans who have an amazing Natural Health Market - and I prepared breakfast for the next day. 

For breakfast today I had macadamia nuts, natures path cereal with hemp milk, green tea, nectarine, and half a bagel and peanut butter. 

Love getting daily Abraham quotes to my email. This one is a great reminder. 

Ate some organic macadamia nuts on the plane from JFK to Miami Beach! Good food when we are cravings fats and oils and these are a huge upgrade compared with fried foods and trans fats. 

Enjoyed raw chocolate and reading Launch by Jeff Walker on the plane! Getting even more ready for the Earth Diet book launch. 70 days to book launch! 

Huge gorgeous avocado salad for dinner in Miami Beach. 

Looking forward to a nourishing relaxing sleep. Good night! 


Love Liana





No comments:

Post a Comment