Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Enjoying Florida eating

I started today with protein! Organic egg scramble with spinach, salt and pepper. 


Then I enjoyed nature for the day. Spent a couple hours paddle boarding and a couple hours at Ft Lauderdale beach in the divine weather and water. 


Drank lots of water.

For an afternoon snack I had this watermelon smoothie! So refreshing! Just straight up watermelon in the blender no other ingredients. 

Then I had this rich raw chocolate almond butter pie by "Hail Merry" Miracle Tart. 

I swam and did some stretching in this gorgeous penthouse pool.


For dinner I ate a bowl of raw beans. Super simple and nutrient rich, mono style eating. And some kombucha. 


And later in the evening, like now I had this watermelon smoothie with vodka and 1/4 teaspoon of honey. Great healthier cocktail for people who want to drink. 

Thank you to all the people who emailed me about their requests with what you want to see in the new book! I am grateful for your input and feel like we are co-creating together! 

66 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment