Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Busy day

Today was a really busy day I had meeting after meeting so I started the day with organic cherries and then had 3 Earth Diet Chocolate Cups throughout the day. Peanut Butter and Almond Butter! This provided me protein, antioxidants, vitamin E and more. It kept me going through it all in a happy state :)

Almond Butter Chocolate Cup for breakfast. 

Peanut Butter Cup for dinner.

You can make your own or order these from my website and they get shipped to your door! Yum so yum! Chocolate lovers you will not be disappointed. 

For dinner I had seafood since I am at Jersey Shore and I love to eat like a mermaid when at the ocean! Scallops, prawns/shrimp, lobster and crab cake! 


77 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment