Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 8 Food Journal

DAY 8 FOOD JOURNAL 

Saturday 8th December 
in New York...




People ask me how I get CLEAR SKIN ... this is why:

1. I DO NOT eat dairy, refined sugar, too much soy & gluten, non organic meat, processed foods and GMO'S !!
!

2. I drink LEMON WATER and JUICE DAILY for CELLULAR NUTRITION.

3. I use recipes from The Earth Diet

4. I use coconut oil for moisturizer and hair treatments.

5. I use Himalayan and Celtic Sea Salt for face scrub.

6. I use Bentonite clay for face masks / drinking / bathing in.

7. I use AVOCADO for skin moisturizer and VITAMIN E dose!

8. I SWEAT out toxins regularly !

9. I do this DAILY: NUTRITION IN and TOXINS OUT

10. I use organic makeup. Adorn Cosmetics from Australia is my favorite vegan and clean plant based ingredients.

This clean high nutrient natural lifestyle improves ANY SKIN condition !!!

Skin is meant to be VIBRANT, GLOWING and HEALTHY! ♥

Photo by Jade Gunstone.
Makeup / hair by Josie Callipari

Woke up 9 am 
First: A glass of water
Next: A Rockin Wellness superfood shake with Hemp Milk
Next: Drops of astragalus and Oil of Oregano (to boost immune system)
Next: Phresh GREEN DRINK! (kale, spinach, collard greens, wheatgrass) 
Next: Deep SEA SALT with PHRESH GREENS drink in cup of water. (Intense cleanse! - so refreshing!)
Then I did a bentonite clay mask (NATURES BOTOX) and let it sit for an hour. I washed it off and then lathered mashed avocado into my face mmm NOURISHMENT and a powerful way to absorb NATURAL VITAMIN E :) 

Next: Another ROCKIN WELLNESS shake with HEMP MILK! (hemp seeds and water)
Next: The Earth Diet TURMERIC RICE! (brown rice, extra virgin olive oil, turmeric, kale, carrots, spring onions/shallots, himalayan salt, garlic and onion!)
Recipe at www.theearthdiet.com
Next: and another Rockin Wellness shake with HEMP MILK !  
Next: One of The Earth Diet CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS ! (cacao powder, cacao butter, vanilla extract, peanuts, maple syrup and coconut oil!)
Available at 4 locations in NEW YORK!
TED PB CUPS: cacao, maple syrup, coconut oil, peanuts, vanilla
Next: Lemon water ! 1 lemon in 2 cups of water!
Sleep by midnight. 
Everything consumed is from living The Earth Diet lifestyle ... aka eating from EARTH !!! 
Today I absorbed a LOT of HEALTHY OILS & FATS as well as VITAMIN E and MAGNESIUM! 
9 things I consumed today were RAW & LIVING ! The turmeric rice was cooked and warming! A beautiful cold winters day in New York!
Exercise: STRETCHING :)
Recipes all AVAILABLE FREE on www.theearthdiet.com or DOWNLOAD the EBOOK now $15 for over 67 recipes for PROPER NUTRITION! Lose weight, feel good, look good, maintain strong bones, cleanse the liver, have clear skin, be free of addiction.
DO THE 7 OR 21 DAY NOURISHMENT PROGRAM - cleanse the body and feel REALLY GOOD!
www.theearthdiet.org/programs.html
ENJOY THIS RECIPE !

www.TheEarthDiet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment