Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

Win 3 pounds of chocolate!

You can win 3 pounds of chocolate, just comment on this photo and write WHY you want to win!

To comment go to this photo link via facebook: http://on.fb.me/1kN0ofB
The winner is announced New Years Day! What a great nourishing way to start 2014!


Of course this is 'Earth Diet Approved' Chocolate! It is raw, dairy free, refined sugar free, soy free and gmo free! It is made by Noah the 'Raw Chocolate Man' and is handmade, Doreen Virtue calls it 'High Vibration" chocolate!

This kind of chocolate is a superfood, can aid weight loss, increase energy and be used to treat depression. Every ingredient is high in nutrition; cacao powder, cacao butter, raw honey, avocado oil, pistachios, pure vanilla and real salt!

I know I always say this, and I will keep saying it; we are living in a time where we CAN have our chocolate and eat it too! As long as it does not have toxic ingredients, then chocolate is actually so so good for us!


One of my Christmas gifts this year was this 3 pound block of chocolate thanks to Raw Chocolate Man! I am so grateful!

305 days to new book launch! 

Love Liana

1 comment: