Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Extreme Self Nourishment!

340 days to book launch! This blog is about extreme self nourishment... Here are 3 things we can do daily to really take care of ourselves.

1. Have a juice! For instant cellular nutrition. People who drink juice can feel the benefits immediately. It is undeniable as the juices are so high in nutrition, and the body does not have to work hard or use much energy to break them down. Did you have your daily juice?
Today I had a green juice with cilantro, cucumber, celery, apple, and lettuce! Super refreshing. 

2. Eat foods that you love and excite you! There is a quote in my new book "Don't get out of bed unless you are excited about what you get to eat today!".
Today I had my favorite food of all time: raw chocolate! The Earth Diet Chocolate Almond Butter Cup and a herbal tea at a warm cafe while reading my final manuscript. That is bliss for me. What is your bliss food and drink?


3. Eat greens. Greens are the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. We get the most nutrition from greens than any other food.
Today I had a Earth Diet Superfood Kale Salad.

EXTRA THING: Give up feeling guilty. Allow yourself to delete guilt whenever it comes up, there is no use to it. It makes us feel bad and permeates bad chemistry in the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment