Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

328 days to book launch!

Today's blog is about CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS and NATURE. I am loving this quote today by Bruce Lipton, "Nature is based on harmony. So it says if we want to survive and become more like nature, then we actually have to understand that it's cooperation versus competition." For me this means being connected with nature and cooperating with it rather than abusing it. I love how Einstein and buddha said that "anything in excess is opposed to nature." I discuss this in the new book as well.

Doing what is opposite of nature reminds me of how child slaves are harvesting cacao for some chocolate companies, and how its not fair trade yet most people do not know that so they buy conventional processed chocolate, with no idea how its being put together.

I was having a great conversation with my friend last night, just after I arrived in California, he is a doctor and he was acknowledging how much I have grown, and amazed at the work I have done with clients and their health issues, and he pointed out my gift of food and nature, and I explained to him that when I started to eat right I became so much more connected with earth, myself and everyone else. This happens to everyone when we get back to earth and focus on its natural ingredients.

Of course I came to California with gifts! You can usually always count on me to give a gift of salt, clay, greens powder and or chocolate! Today Dr Umar photo messages me from his work "It is delicious!" Eating one of The Earth Diet Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups I gave him!

Here is me holding the chocolate cups, I am so proud of these creations. They are a real treat from nature!!! I designed these for my own fulfillment, but also for others who want to enjoy chocolate in their lives in a healthier way.

I still have the very first dollar I made back in 2010 at the farmers markets, selling my very first chocolate ball! Then I had friends who loved Reece's chocolate peanut butter cups so they gave me the idea to make an earth diet version of them! So I did! And then I fell in love with the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Then I made almond butter and those were selling well! The first store they sold in was Organic Corner in Massepequa, Long Island New York, and they are still available today. Once I got so busy and unable to keep up with the demand of making them, I knew it was time to find another chef to take over the production. I worked with two chefs before finding Noah, also known as Raw Chocolate Man

These are the most natural chocolate cups available in USA right now, without any dairy, refined sugar or cane sugar and soy lecithin, and are handmade by Noah who has a policy: don't go to work and make chocolate unless you are loving it! He doesn't want anything but love, health and high energy infused in the making of these chocolates! Talk about high vibe food! I could not have found a better chocolatier than Noah to make chocolates for all of us Earth Dieters! 

These chocolates are available on the Earth Diet website every day :) The Chocolate Almond Butter cups are also delicious :) they are very filling too, so usually one cup is good for two people or one chocolate lover. They are extremely nutrient dense!!!

The ingredients are:
*All organic
Raw Cacao Powder
Raw Cacao Butter
Raw Unheated Honey
Roasted Peanut Butter
Raw Unroasted Almonds
Avocado Oil
Himalayan Pink Salt

So I had my daily chocolate, and then... 

I looked into the Australian market and what it would take to get the new Earth Diet book there and available to all you Aussies (chocolate will come later), and  if you want to get the book from your local health food store or book store, call them and ask them to order it :) They can order it through Hay House or the Earth Diet website. Let me know if you have ideas or want to help get this recipe book to as many people as possible! I've only seen these recipes help improve people's lives for the better :) I am so excited to be sharing health with the world. If you want to help out and be part of the Book Launch Team 2014 email me liana@theearthdiet.org 

I'm getting a good nights sleep so I can get up early and stretch in the morning! I'm also going shopping at Wholefoods tomorrow which I'm always excited about! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment