Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

My commitment!

Hi everyone! 

My commitment is that every person on earth is healthy. My intention is to share recipes and earth friendly tips with as many people as possible.

This inspires me, excites me and gets me up in the morning! 

What are you committed to? 

I'm also committed to loading my body with a lot of nutrition every day! So today I started with a lemon water, then a lush green juice, then a fat blaster juice (lemon, orange and grapefruit) 


I had two smoothies one being a strawberry cashew milk! The other is my usual chocolate berry with almond butter! So excited for you guys to see the new recipes in the NEW BOOK! 



Merry Christmas! Love from California! I am appreciating this beautiful tree after decorating... And it still smells of fresh pine.

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment