Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What do you want to acknowledge yourself for?

Today's blog is about ACKNOWLEDGMENT. If the holiday season is about giving and receiving, then I invite you to give and receive to yourself right now. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for? Pick 3 things and write them down, and then feel love and appreciation for yourself. In my years of working with people I have noticed that some people have a hard time appreciating themselves and saying what they are proud about. Louise Hay is an advocate for 'mirror work' that is looking in the mirror and saying I love you. I have worked with a lot of people with depression and have learned that they do not like the idea of that, so I suggest to look in the mirror and say 'I love you, I'm sorry, I love you, I'm sorry." Or to start with 'I like my ears and that I can hear. I love my lungs that they breathe for me.' The idea is to appreciate and love ourselves. When we love ourselves we want to eat foods that are nourishing, and when we eat foods that are nourishing we love ourselves!

So right now lets give a gift to ourselves!

Here are 3 things I want to acknowledge myself for:

1. Creating a new relationship with food, the earth and myself. Total transformation. I am healthier than I have ever been before.
2. For sharing hundreds of recipes with people around the world to help improve the quality of our lives.
3. For doing 60 minutes of bikram yoga today and then enjoying my most favorite smoothie in the world, for this season anyway haha! Strawberries with water, honey, almond butter and cacao. I call it "Chocolate Nut Berry Smoothie" and the recipe is in the new book!


315 days to the book launch! Excited.

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment