Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Having it all

I was asked this question today by a reader "I'm so frustrated I'm not satisfied with my life, I feel like I'm Unlucky and I will never get to experience having it all, I am eating mostly Earth Diet stuff now but I still like to go out and eat with friends and I know it is gmo but I still eat it anyways and then feel guilty the next day,  it feels like i will have to suffer for the rest of my life in particular areas, i want more joy and i want more money and i want to look better and feel better ahhh what can I do???"

I believe we are all exactly equal and always point out to people everything you need is within you, what I can do you can do also, and I don't know all the answers I just take one step at a time. 

I do think guilt sucks so give that up whenever you can. Allow yourself to feel better. 

So the best advice I can give with having this blog is just take one step at a time and it unfolds as you go.

Today in Hollywood...a rainbow on Hollywood Blv and Orange Street. 


Thank you Dash store for the blue shirt that reminds me of the ocean and I feel bright when wearing it, and for the empowering socks haha! 


Love you,
Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment