Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

329 days to book launch!

Today I traveled to California :) This blog has a gift for everyone.

This is what I had in mind being 329 days to the book launch... I found this on the pin board of the father of the Raw Chocolate Man.


A GIFT

It says...

"No matter what it is, if you really want it, and if you get out of the way, it will happen. It must be. It is law. It can be no other way. It's the way this universe is established. If you want it and you relax, it will happen."

This resonates with me and has come true in many ways.

I started the day with a lime water, then had cashew cheesecake for breakfast. Lots of protein...

Then went to Wholefoods in Des Moine and had a grey earl herbal tea and mixed it with green tea with Noah's raw chocolate. Mixing herbal teas is so fun! I also had some macadamia nuts! Check out this new cool product... Kombucha with aloe! 


On the plane I had some pistachios and a cucumber which is so refreshing for a flight, I loved flying through Phoneix, the landscape reminded me of outback Australia. I'm now in LA and its so warm and lovely! 

I really want to live a brilliant life wherever I am! 

Check out these cute travelers I spotted in LAX! 


Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment