Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Start The New YOU! Free webinar!

I am so excited to be part of the lineup of speakers and authors for the free "Start the New YOU" webinar by Hay House!

Join us for a healthy dose of conversation! 



Today I was snowboarding at Big Bear in California!!! It was so awesome to be in nature and enjoy the snow! I love the physical activity of snowboarding too! 


I had breakfast with friends at the Teddy Bear Restaurant! The only thing "earth diet approved" would be the herbal tea! I thought how cool would it be to have the pancakes, waffles, bacon and eggs, burgers etc made with cleaner natural ingredients! Then we really can have our cake and eat it too! (These are all recipes in my new book!) But it takes us all to request cleaner living and eating before we start to see it available more and more! Since I first started my blog in 2009 (4 years ago), there are so many more options for healthier living now, then back then! So I see the world is making changes to be a healthier earth, small but significant changes for the better! What do you think?! :) !!! 


Good night! 


Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment