Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 65



Thoughts: Are we all chasing hapiness? Someday I will be happier..I will be happier when...once I do this then I will be truly happy. I got to the root of why I was doing what I was doing when I was bingeing for so many years. I believed that if I would eat really healthy and little during the week that I would lose weight and be skinnier and therefore be happier. And then at the end of the week I would be so starved and over it and binge on junk food thinking I'm stupid and there's no way I can do it, be skinny and happy. It was a vicious circle for years. Get to the root of why you are doing what you are doing, eating wise. Are you eating foods that make you feel good, or make you feel worse?

Smiling and hapiness are so infectious. If you look after yourself and your health you impact everyone you meet.

Challenges: Why would we eat foods that make us feel worse?

Triumphs: Transforming old habits. Habits get so boring after a while! Day 65 on the Earth Diet!!! Wooooo!

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: juice, beetroot, celery, ginger, carrot, pineapple.

Lunch: Nuts, lots of nuts. Walnuts. Macadamia nuts. Brazil nuts. Goji berries.

Dinner: Boiled rice. Fried salmon fillet.

Dessert: no dessert.

Snacks: no snacks.

Exercise: Walking around Surfers Paradise.

300 Days To Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment