Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 61



Thoughts: Peace is giving up that there is something wrong. My beautiful friend Steph said this to me today and I got present to how easy it is to create peace for myself. In relation to food, for so many years I had it that I was wrong and what I was eating was wrong, and I was eating to much and it was wrong and my bingeing eating disorder was wrong. Those thoughts didn't help at all, it just created more "wrongness" and guilt and no peace. If you are overweight, wobbly, underweight, have an eating disorder, it is not wrong. If you state what is, for example "I have a binge addiction for junk food". That's all it is. It is not "I have a binge addiction and it's wrong". When you simply state what is, the "wrongness" disapears and you have peace. I know from the emails I have been getting that some of you are still living with an eating disorder or weight issue, so just get it is not wrong. And when you transform it, you will have died to an old way of being and now living into a new transformation. How exciting for the soul. You can do it!!! I never thought I could...and I did.

Challenges: How easy it comes up for me "this is wrong", sitting in that "wrong" place that needs to be fixed and changed. I have thought these thoughts for the last 22 years and have accepted them by the conditioned society we live in.

Triumphs: Giving up that there is something wrong!

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: Green apple and cherries.

Lunch: Walnuts and macadamia nuts and chocolate balls with brazil nuts and goji berries.

Dinner: Baby spinach with advocado and lemon and olive oil dresssing. simple. light. yum.

Dessert: goji berries. choc balls. When steph and I are together the choc balls come out in full force!

Dessert: No dessert.

Snacks: No snacks.

Exercise: walking around surfers paradise.

304 Days To Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment