Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 63



Thoughts: Be thin to cut cancer.

I found this interesting article online today "Even those who are not overweight should slim down if they want to cut their risk of cancer."

The World Cancer Research Fund carried out the largest ever inquiry into lifestyle and cancer, and issued several stark recommendations. They include not gaining weight as an adult, avoiding sugary drinks and alcohol, and not eating bacon or ham. Everyone must also aim to be as thin as possible without becoming underweight. EAT FOODS BORN FROM THE EARTH!!!

Cancers of the colon and breast are some of the most common forms of the disease, and the report says the evidence is "convincing" that body fat plays a key role in the development of these tumours.

The report also links the kind of food consumed to cancers, especially colorectal ones.

In particular, researchers say people should stop eating processed meats, such as ham, bacon and salami, and limit the consumption of red meat to 500g a week - although this still means you could eat, for instance, five hamburgers each week.

My conclusion: I am what I eat. If I eat chemicals I will create an accumulation of chemicals in the body. I create my own cancer. It doesn't just happen to me. EAT ONLY FOODS BORN FROM THE EARTH! It is possible to not eat man made foods, processed and packaged. We don't need them. And we are naturally all slim and healthy. Anything else is what we have created.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7069914.stm

Challenges: No challenges today.

Triumphs: I create my own health.

What I Ate Today:

Breakfast: 2 nectarines.

Lunch: Raw advocado and carrot. Juice pineapple beetroot celery Ginger and carrot.

Dinner: Advocado with walnuts and macadamia nuts. Apple and a pear.

Dessert: No dessert.

Snacks: 3 nectarines.

Exercise: Walking around Surfers Paradise.

304 Days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment