Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2014

Ideal treatment for a cold!

Today I really treated myself so that I could make sure my immune system stays strong to kick the cold! 

This is a great treatment for a cold and I really recommend it: 

I started the day with salt water and gargled it. Using real salt of course. 

Then I made a bentonite clay drink. 

Then I boiled water with tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil and put my head over the bowl with a towel. My face steamed and instantly felt clearer. 

Then I had some raw chocolate and green tea - antioxidants perfect for boosting the mood and feel good emotions in the body. 

Then for a snack I had this coconut! So good! Antibacterial, antifungal - immune boosting. 


Later I made lunch! A quinoa recipe from the new Earth Diet book! Quinoa and turmeric ingredients thanks to Vitacost! I am really enjoying the new book! 



After lunch I made a bentonite clay mask and also put it in my hair. It felt really good how it was drawing out toxins. 

Dinner was this superfood smoothie mmm so divine recipe in new book! With friends! Happy Monday! 


I provided my body with so much nutrition today yet I also did so much work. I made it work. Eating well helps us to be more productive anyway. 

I also did a 30 minute sauna and walked for 40 minutes. 

Just realized I did not have my greens drink today - so tomorrow that is priority! Well I am going to Pure Food and Wine so will make that happen there! 

29 days to launch!

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment