Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A day in the kitchen!

Today was mostly spent in the kitchen - and also walking outside in nature! I was so grateful to spend my day like this, and to really take care of myself with nourishing food and drinks! 

I had a great sleep in. And then had a smoothie for brunch! Recipe in the new book. 


Next I felt like baking! And this yellow cake mix - gluten free - by Vitacost was perfect! 

The process of baking can be so relaxing and therapeutic. 

Then I made frosting / icing using 3 ingredients and this recipe is also in the new Earth Diet book: cacao powder, maple syrup and coconut oil. 

How divine does this cake look? This is no filter too! Talk about having our cake and eating it too! 


And I ate a decent piece! Well a friend had a slice also ;) 


I also made Mac n cheese! Also gluten free using brown rice pasta! This recipe is also in the book. 

It is change of season here in NY so to kick a sore throat from coming on I made ginger tea. Gets rid of all bacteria. 

Dinner I made this black bean pasta with tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, garlic and parsley! Felt so healing. 

31 days to book launch! 

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment