Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ate lots today

Started today with a greens drink, this is Phresh greens so I just mixed a teaspoon in a cup of water. Great for on-the-go lifestyle. 

Then I had organic waffles again (made by my friend Amy) work coconut milk ice cream, blueberries and maple syrup. 


Drank lots of water today, and lemon water, and kombucha. 

Lunch was this amazing feast including this salad of spinach, rocket, cucumber, avocado, peppers with an avocado and lemon juice dressing. Also had home fries cooked with onion and peppers, with paprika and turmeric. 


And with quinoa with spices paprika, cumin, turmeric, topped with peppers, avocado and parsley. 

This was my plate, so good! I had two of them! 


Afternoon snack I had these BBQ chips made with quinoa and organic corn, these are non Gmo however not organic and does have sugar. Not the best but definitely an upgrade from regular chips that are Gmo. 

Painted my nails with this natural nail paint! Brand is Adorn Nail Paints and they are formaldehyde free! Plus animal cruelty free! 


Dinner was left over quinoa from today! And I added some parsley, avocado and sprouts for a raw element.


Seemed to have eaten a lot today, my body has been craving a lot of foods since I am going through a major transformation process! 

Hope you ate really well today! 

54 days to book launch! 
Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment