Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Try this remedy to heal a cold!

I felt a cold coming on - it is change of season in NY from summer to autumn! It has been an amazing summer for sure! I drank so many smoothies and juices and ate so many fresh salads from gardens!

So to beat this cold, I feel stuffy nose and sore throat coming on, and I want to be clear for the Emmys on Tuesday in NYC... This morning I started with a huge glass of alkaline water. Then I boiled some ginger in water, and added it to a huge pot with tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil and put my head over it with a tea towel. This steamed my face and cleared me up right away! Love these simple yet effective remedies.

Me this morning: 


Then I had a bentonite clay drink! To absorb toxins and heavy metals. 


It still feels like summer! Today was so sunny and hot! I enjoyed this Phresh Greens by the poolside next. 

I are this local fig. 

Lunch was this superfood smoothie - recipe in new book - with the Vitacost Yellow Cake mix I ate yesterday with 3 ingredient chocolate frosting (recipe in book) - cacao powder, maple syrup and coconut oil. This cake was also gluten free! 

Afternoon snack was celery, carrots and cucumber from the garden. I didn't eat the hummus because it includes a preservative that I don't eat. 

Check out this gorgeous squash from the garden! Will make something great with this. 

Dinner was crumbed eggplant and quiche! 

Spent the evening on social media and right now writing this blog haha by the fire and poolside!


Congrats to Penny who lost over 40 pounds with the earth diet! 

30 days to book launch!

Love Liana 

No comments:

Post a Comment