Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From Florida to NYC

Today I traveled from Florida to NYC.

I started the day with water and watermelon! 

Breakfast, 

Inspired by this that one of the Earth Diet health coaches posted! 

Lunch was at a stop over in Charlotte NC, one of my favorite airports. No Earth Diet Cafe there yet tho ;) I had this shrimp sushi with avocado and mango. Not the cleanest option of eating but I was craving some protein and carbs and I fully enjoyed it - no guilt allowed on the menu! 
Drank 2 green teas after to help with the digestion - ANTIOXIDANTS. 

Everyday is about taking care of ourself. 

My flyers arrived in New York! Very excited! "New from Hay House". 

I had a spoon of almond butter and a spoon of peanut butter for dinner. And two tablespoons of hemp seeds. Was craving the protein. I love getting protein from hemp seeds as its so light and easy to digest. 

Then I did some Coach on Call - Cheryl Richardson cards.


Drank alkaline water when home.

42 days to book launch!

Love Liana 


No comments:

Post a Comment