Search This Blog

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Forgiveness about past choices of eating.

Today was about love and forgiveness.

A great tip if you feel guilty about your past choices of eating, or if you feel stuck with your health. Try this:

Saying to yourself, I'm sorry, I love you, I forgive you, we've got this, I love you. 

The power of loving yourself can boost your immune system and overall health. 

Then eat something really high in nutrition and know you are nourishing your body because you love yourself. A green juice, beet juice or even a lemon water can help.

When we eat poison, it's no wonder why we feel bad about ourselves and our body! 

When we eat real nourishing foods we know we are doing the right thing. 

You can do it! I'm doing it and its a process. If I can do it so can you! 

Remember there is an abundance of recipes available free now on my website www.theearthdiet.com

Today I cleansed my system with liquids only. It felt good to reset.

So no matter what you eat, or do, keep saying I love you I forgive you, I love you I forgive you.

352 days to book launch!

Love Liana 

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will continue to be appreciated by the locals, and they can expand their seating area, because it is packed at lunch. But they really have little competition when it comes time to yummy, fresh & healthy foods. Mandy

    ReplyDelete