Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Accepting your gift. What is yours?

Today's blog is about accepting your gift. Some people might think, what does this have to do with food and health and lifestyle? It is a holistic approach to health, and when we are aligned with our gift and share it with the world, we have a healthy outlook and are excited about life - hence a healthier body. We all have our very own unique gift. Mine is the gift of sharing health with the world. What is yours?



Every Sunday I write a Weekly Update email and send it to all the Earth Diet subscribers. If you aren't a subscriber but want to be you can subscribe here: http://www.theearthdiet.org/subscribe.html

Here is what I wrote today:


Hi everyone!!!


This week was awesome! I wanted to share some highlights with you... But there is one pressing message I want to share with you overall:


Accept your gift.


We all have a unique gift to share with the world, and it's different for every person. It is essential that we accept our gift, because when we don't we aren't living our purpose and we can become stressed and anxious. I am aware my gift is the Earth Diet and that includes creating recipes, knowing about foods and healing, and sharing that with the world. As I embrace my gift I become healthier.


What is your gift? Some of us know already, others are in the process of figuring it out. It's usually whatever comes most natural to us and that makes us feel so complete and fulfilled. For some people it's being an actor, others its making dinner for a husband, others might be about recycling and cleaning up the earth.


I invite you to acknowledge your gift, and fully own it and go out and share it with the world. Everyone has a unique gift! When we live our gift we are naturally more aligned, healthy and so we eat foods that continue our health.


Here are some of the things I also talked about in my blogs this week, I know my new book published by Hay House comes out in 345 days from today! But there is still a lot to get done and I'm so happy to share this health journey with you.


346 days to book launch: I gave 13 healthy tips for traveling, as I traveled from NYC to Chicago, to Fairfield Iowa. The Earth Diet Chocolate is being made in Fairfield, and it's also home to transidental meditiation.


347 days to book launch: I shared with you everything I ate this day in NYC and how I made healthy options while going from meeting to meeting.


348 days to book launch: That day I went live on Tara Marie Live in NYC and we discussed vicious cycles and how to break them.


350 days to book launch: This blogs includes tips to include more raw into a diet and there is no pressure to go 100% raw, and how hybrid meals can be extremely helpful especially in winter.


Please feel free to share my blogs if you think they are helpful and can contribute to someones life in a positive way.


Also my Natural News blog this week was "Recipes for Anxiety". Enjoy!


Remember health is paradise!


Love Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment